Cardi B Shuts Down Rumors About Selling Atlanta Mansion Over Money Issues: "Haters Are Just Bitter

Cardi B Shuts Down Rumors About Selling Atlanta Mansion Over Money Issues: "Haters Are Just Bitter
                                                                                     Cardi B and Offset

Cardi B is clapping back at those juicy rumors that she and Offset might be selling their swanky Atlanta mansion because they’re supposedly in financial trouble. The Bronx bombshell took to X (formerly Twitter) on Monday to squash these claims, which were first floated by Icy Scoop News and picked up by Page Six.







The gossip site suggested that Cardi and Offset were struggling with payments on their Georgia pad and were even facing foreclosure. But Cardi, never one to hold back, hit back with a sassy response. “LMAOOO You bum bitches wish,” she tweeted. “Me and Offset bought that house in 2019 for $5 million, and now it’s worth $7 million. Check the Atlanta market.”
She wasn’t done there, adding, “And no, we’re not selling it… and if I ever sold it, I’d just sell my part to Offset since he loves Atlanta. Throwing salt on my home? Hating bad!”
This stunning Atlanta property is no small feat—it has five bedrooms and eleven bathrooms! Cardi also has a jaw-dropping $5.85 million estate in New Jersey, which she flaunted in a video posted to X. The clip shows Cardi giving us a peek at her nine-bedroom, nine-bathroom dream house, complete with a pool and a playground worth $20,000. “Good morning from my second home!” Cardi says in the video. “It’s about to be 6:00 am,” she continues, showing off her backyard and urging fans, “Go get the money! Hey listen, go get the fucking money, OK? Go get the fucking money.”







To drive the point home, Cardi hopped on X Spaces to further shut down the rumors. “If I wanna sell that house today, me and Offset could sell that shit in the blink of an eye,” she declared. “But we don’t want to sell our house.” She even cheekily added, “I close my eyes and I can make money. I might just drop $200,000 on a fucking necklace because I can, bitch.